PARIS – MASSENA – ÎLOT A9B
Thanks to its architectural design, this property development can be divided into two or three entities with independent superstructures. It is organized into three main areas:
- Ground floor: access for pedestrians, motorized vehicles, bicycles and deliveries, lobby with lounge and meeting rooms, commercial outlets and utility areas, changing rooms for ground-floor fitness center.
- First floor: building services with staff restaurant including executive dining room, cafeteria, meeting rooms and fitness center.
- Upper floors: offices and accessory services, relaxation terraces.
Two independent ground-floor lobbies may be created on avenue Pierre Mendès France; the main double-height lobby with a double aspect opens south. Possibility to divide approximately 2,600 sq.m. of office space into cubicles. The optimized design maximizes the number of offices benefiting from daylight. Cores are positioned to allow the creation of large-scale open-space areas and private offices. The architectural project reconciles exacting design and execution with a choice of high-quality services. Multiple deep terraces extend private offices and shared spaces where required.
PROGRAM: Office building over rail tracks close to the Gare d’Austerlitz, commercial outlets, parking lots, in a Reichen&Robert block plan
SURFACE AREA: 22,500 sq.m. net floor area
ARCHITECT: Christian de Portzamparc
CONSULTING ENGINEERS: CSD-Faces (Security consultants) AVEL Acoustique (Acoustics specialists) JACOBS (Fluids and structures) HQE IOSIS (Environment) Group Goyer (Facade)
The building is certified as:
- HQE, Exceptional (higher than “Excellent” market standard)
- BREEAM, Excellent
- Effinergie + label (corresponds to RT2012 – 40%)